Skip to main content

Download Uniform Pro Fonts Family From Miller Type Foundry

Download Uniform Pro Fonts Family From Miller Type Foundry

Download Now
Server 1
Download Now
Server 2
Download Now
Server 3


THE SPARK

Uniform started as a spark of inspiration one day while I was shopping at the store. I was looking at some typography on a can of dog food and the idea popped into my head, “What if there was a geometric typeface with a circular O that when condensed, the O became straight sided, instead of becoming an oval?”

I quickly sketched out the concept of Uniform and liked what I saw, the only problem was I was working full time as a graphic designer, and as a newly married husband, I didn’t have any time to make the extensive typeface.


LETDOWN

A year and a half later, shortly after the birth of my first child, my boss cut my hours in half. Although stressful, I saw this event as an opportunity to finally have time to complete the typeface I had in my head. I spent a couple months putting together a Kickstarter campaign, thinking it would be a smashing success, and I would be able to live off the donations long enough to complete the typeface. Wrong! The campaign was a flop and I was left discouraged and dejected, thinking that the great idea I had in my head would never become a reality...


PERSEVERANCE

At the end of the year, in December 2013, I decided to go for it and make this new type family no matter what it took. I began waking up a few hours before work each morning (getting only four hours of sleep each night) carefully crafting each individual glyph day by day. After nine months of hard work (and just about killing myself in the process!) in October 2014, I finally had a finished product ready to be released to the public!


THE PINNACLE

Fast forward a few years and now Uniform has reached it's pinnacle, Uniform Pro. Uniform Pro now offers extended language support including Cyrillic and Greek character sets, integrated italic styles, additional weights, and additional OpenType features.


Download Uniform Pro Fonts Family From Miller Type Foundry
Download Uniform Pro Fonts Family From Miller Type Foundry



Download Uniform Pro Fonts Family From Miller Type Foundry


Popular posts from this blog

[bbzckvcqom] Download Rustic Printed Fonts Family From Edignwn Type

Download Now Server 1 Download Now Server 3 Download Now Server 2 The font is called  " Rustic Printed " , it is sans serif display with vintage themes. The font comes with 2 style typefaces (regular and stamp). This font include different width of alternates glyphs. The Rustic Printed matches applies in some designs such as the logotype, poster, label, badge, packaging, branding, and more custom design. Rustic Printed includes : 2 style typefaces (regular and stamp) Uppercase, lowercase, numeral, symbol and punctuation Alternates Multilingual PUA Encoded Thank you for your support and choosing us. Download Rustic Printed Fonts Family From Edignwn Type

[atajc] Download Steamtown fonts from Melvastype

Steamtown Steamtown is a sans serif type family of three weights and four styles. It is based on geometric forms, so it is a clear and straightforward typeface. It has an industrial feel and also resembles street signage. It has four styles; Clean, Rough, Print and Press. The Rough style has rough edges, Print has a subtle texture and Press has a heavy letter-press texture. Rough, Print and Press styles have two sets of upper- and lowercases. You can manually alternate the two sets of upper- and lowercases or you can enable the Contextual Alternates OpenType feature to automatically cycle these two sets of letters. Steamtown Download Now View Gallery

[wyocd] Download Baluno fonts from Luxfont

Baluno Introducing is a fun and playful pouty Baluno font. Font has embodied the graphic trend of cartoon flat illustrations and will successfully complement modern designs. The font has 2 types of faces, which can be used both independently and together by alternating letters in one word to avoid repeating letters, creating a unique heading. Family is ideal for children's themes, because the font resembles inflated balloons. Creates a relaxed mood and has fun. Set comes in many different carefully selected colors and gradient color options. Check the quality before purchasing and try the FREE DEMO version of the font to make sure your software supports color fonts. P.s. Have suggestions for color combinations? Write me an email with the subject " Baluno Color" on: ld.luxfont@gmail.com Features: Free Demo font to check it works. 2 types of faces. Lots of ready-made matched colors. Gradient color variants. Kerning. IMPORTANT: - Multicolor OTF version of this fo...